Friday, April 30, 2010

[s]watch This

Given the reactions I've received from showing a few people this commercial that I made for class, I figured it'd be a good idea to post it and make it even more readily viewable. I can only hope that it gets as many views as 'David After Dentist' (I think it goes without saying, which leads me to believe I must say it- This is merely a video that I made for a class, it does not represent the views of anyone at Swatch (unless they want it to). Also, don't try to visit the link at the end. It's also not real. Maybe someday.)

Enjoy.




On another note, feel free to check out my portfolio @ www.wix.com/zmanl2233/portfolio1, and see the work that I've actually done in college. Also feel free to not visit at all and just continue living your life.


Strawberry Fields Forever,
[z]ach

No comments:

Post a Comment