Friday, April 30, 2010

Get Some [ink]

Coming on the heels of making the drastic revelation that Deshawn Stevenson is one of the coolest dudes in the world (see below), I figured I'd mock up my own tattoo, inspired by him. Granted, I'm probably going to at least have to add a face tat, grow my beard for 3 more years straight, and break into the League soon to have the same credibility, but at that point, I'll just be seen as an imitator. So realistically, I'll probably never get a face tat, I will maintain my facial hair based on various whims that I get when the breeze blows southward, and continue to play ball at my current level (which means I definitely won't be breaking into the League any time soon). His 505 area code got nothin' on the 16001 zip code.

(reader's note: the presidents depicted in my tattoo are not my 2 favorite presidents. Well, at least one of them isn't.)

My Name is Jonas,
[z]ach

No comments:

Post a Comment